St. Vincent de Paul Parish has a comprehensive, multi-faceted communication program designed to provide the parish with information about the parish, its ministries and activities. Communication is part and parcel of evangelization. Therefore, our communications should be reflective of our mission and values. Based on the vision for each modality the Communications Ministry will assist in determine the best suited avenue to deliver your message. The Communications Ministry will also assure and assist in the development of consistent branding for each of our valued ministries.
Additionally, our Communications Ministry consists of:
- The Bulletin
- St. Vincent Updates - a weekly email sent to those who subscribe
- Our Newsletter
- My Parish App - available for Android and iOS devices
- Digital Messaging - including digital sign on 739, parish and diocesan websites, social media
- Pulpit Announcements
- Signs at various locations on our campus
- Videos - an effective means of communication and can be added to the website.
Video production is an on-going endeavor and we are still in our infant stage of our own production. Videos generally fall into one of three general categories and are listed in order of precedence:
Contact: Parish Office (570) 686-4545 email